Our learning environment is vibrant and aesthetically pleasing, and always adaptable to those who are part of it. The natural world is an essential component in creating enriching spaces that promote a strong sense of ‘being’. The pre-school is passionate about creating a sustainable environment where children can be active participants; connecting with, and contributing to, the world around them.
Through the Framework’s five learning goals educators will assist your child to develop:
- A strong sense of their identity
- Connections with their world
- A strong sense of wellbeing
- Confidence and involvement in their learning and
- Effective communication skills